Now Is the Time The Church Rise UP in Power!
I post this 2 yrs ago. This is so DEEP!! Please take the time and read this print it out. No More Powerless Saints! >>>Read the attachment below August 9, 2014 ***It's time for the Church to RISE UP in POWER!! ***Also, today is a special day for me, twelve years ago. God freed and delivered me from a horrific marriage.My 12th year of singleness and freedom! God is a merciful God! I thank God I'm not a powerless saint! Be Blessed! Prophetess Rosie M. Bruner-Finley >>>"It's time for the Church to RISE UP in POWER and Stop being Defeated, Beaten and Trodden Down by Satan! We Don't Need Powerade/Powerless Saints!" This is DEEP Read it and be Blessed! ***THE FIVE SIGNS OF MARK 16 The Greek words and definitions are given. His conclusion of the way this verse could be read using the original Greek meanings is at the end.KJV - Mark 16:17-18 - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;  They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
(1) Signs - semeion, say-mi'-on, Greek 4592; neuter of a presumed derivative of the base of Greek 4591 (semaino); an indication, especially cerimonial or supernatural :- miracle, sign, token, wonder.
(2) Follow - parakoloutheo, par-ak-ol-oo-theh'-o, Greek 3877; from Greek 3844 (para) and Greek 190 (akoloutheo); to follow near, i.e. (figurative) attend (as a result), trace out, conform to :- attain, follow, fully know, have understanding.
(3) Name - onoma, on'-om-ah, Greek 3686; from a presumed derivative of the base of Greek 1097 (ginosko) (compare Greek 3685 (oninemi)); a "name" (literal or figurative) [authority, character] :- called, (+ sur-) name (-d).
(4) Cast - ekballo, ek-bal'-lo, Greek 1544; from Greek 1537 (ek) and Greek 906 (ballo); to eject (literal or figurative) :- bring forth, cast (forth, out), drive (out), expel, leave, pluck (pull, take, thrust) out, put forth (out), send away (forth, out).
(5) Devils - daimonion, dahee-mon'-ee-on, Greek 1140; neuter of a derivative of Greek 1142 (daimon); a d'monic being; by extensive a deity :- devil, god.
(6) Speak - laleo, lal-eh'-o, Greek 2980; a prolonged form of an otherwise obsolete verb; to talk, i.e. utter words :- preach, say, speak (after), talk, tell, utter. Compare Greek 3004 (lego).
(7) New - kainos, kahee-nos', Greek 2537; of uncertain affinity; new (especially in freshness; while Greek 3501 (neos) is properly so with respect to age) :- new.
(8) Tongues - glossa, gloce-sah', Greek 1100; of uncertain affinity; the tongue; by implication a language (specially one naturally unacquired) :- tongue.
(9) Take - airo, ah'ee-ro, Greek 142; a primary verb; to lift; by implication to take up or away; figurative to raise (the voice), keep in suspense (the mind); specially to sail away (i.e. weigh anchor); by Hebrew [compare Hebrew 5375 (nasa')] to expiate sin :- away with, bear (up), carry, lift up, loose, make to doubt, put away, remove, take (away, up).
(10) Serpents - ophis, of'-is, Greek 3789; probably from Greek 3700 (optanomai) (through the idea of sharpness of vision); a snake, figurative (as a type of sly cunning) an artful malicious person, especially Satan :- serpent.
(11) Deadly - thanasimos, than-as'-ee-mos, Greek 2286; from Greek 2288 (thanatos); fatal, i.e. poisonous :- deadly.
(12) Hands - cheir, khire, Greek 5495; perhaps from the base of Greek 5494 (cheimon) in the sense of its congener the base of Greek 5490 (chasma) (through the idea of hollowness for grasping); the hand (literal or figurative [power]; especially [by Hebrew] a means or instrument) :- hand.
(13) Recover - kalos, kal-oce', Greek 2573; adverb from Greek 2570 (kalos); well (usually moral) :- (in a) good (place), honestly, + recover, (full) well.
NO MORE Powerless Saints! Prophetess Rosie M. Bruner-Finley8/9/2014 6:25 p.m. #PowerlessSaints #DefeatandTrampleoverSatan #Prophetess #Rosie